Dear My Beloved Readers,
September 2010 is the 1st anniversary of Evening Lavender's blog. Thanks to all my lovely followers, fellow bloggers and silent readers who faithfully read and follow this humble blog.
First of all, I would like to introduce to you Apothica.com, an online beauty store that offers a wide array of beauty products that ranges from cosmetics , fragrance, skincare and haircare. I am so thrilled to see so many reputable brands that are offered at Apothica.com.
One of the skincare brands that caught my attention is none other than Jurlique. Jurlique skincare contains natural plants and herbs grown in South Australia. I have tried their products before and I simply love the rose facial mist.
I am pleased to announce that Apothica.com has so kindly sponsor a USD25 gift certificate for one lucky winner to be used at SkincareRx.com, Apothica.com and SkinBotanica.com.
1. This giveaway is opened internationally.
2. To enter you must be a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. If you are not a follower yet, please click on the Follower icon on the right hand side of this blog and follow the instruction.
3. Please state your follower ID and email address followed by your comments.Note: Your email address is very important as I will pass your contact information to the sponsor for them to email you the gift code.
4. Closing Date is 20 October 2010 at 12 midnight (Malaysian time).
5. The giveaway winner will be chosen randomly. However, you can earn more entries by doing the following (please leave comment on this post on what you have done so that I can count your entries):
- One entry for becoming a fan of Apothica.com FaceBook
- One entry for following Apothica.com on Twitter
- Two entries to retweet Apothica.com tweet about this giveaway
- Two entries to leave a comment about Apothica (especially the specified brand) in the comment section of my blog
- Two entries for opting-in for Apothica.com Newsletter (found at the bottom of their website)
- Seven entries for a blog post with a link directed to the specified brand
a. Must have a minimum of 100 words and use a pre-defined anchor text and link to a specific page.
b. For example, if the brand you are highlighting is Too Faced, an entrant would have to use the word “Too Faced” and link it to http://makeup.apothica.com/too-faced.html in your own blog post
Note: Two additional entries for posting this giveaway on your blog.
(pls tell me your link if you have done so)
Hurry, submit your entries and good luck!