Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Physiogel Blogger Workshop

Hi My Beauty Buddies,

Have you heard of Physiogel before?

My first encounter with Physiogel was when I received a sample of Physiogel Cream when I purchased Women's Weekly magazine one or 2 months ago. What attracted me most is their simple packaging. I like that the packaging is white and it looks like a product that can be trusted. This was my first impression of Physiogel products. I read the advertisement in the magazine and became quite interested in Physiogel. Little did I know that I would be invited to attend Physiogel Blogger Workshop organized by Physiogel and Nuffnang.

The event was held on 2 May at Le Meridian Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. It was one of the most informative workshops that I have attended so far. I really gained a lot of knowledge from listening to the sharing by Dr Leong, a pediatric dermatologist. He delivered such an interesting presentation on atopic dermatitis or more commonly known as atopic eczema. Some of you may have heard of it but I hope you are not an eczema sufferer.


Dr Leong showed us his patients' pictures which I felt sorry because they are tiny babies and they really suffered from dry and itchy skin. I do hope that they get better after using Physiogel AI - a more potent version only available under prescription by dermatologist. 

A poor baby who is suffering from eczema (Picture obtained from Dr Leong's presentation slide)
 
The patient shows improvement after using Physiogel (picture obtained from presentation slide)
During the workshop, I learnt that Physiogel cream/lotion is able to help eczema patient in the following ways:
  • Improve Skin Moisture Level
  • Reduce Itch
  • Reduce Inflammation
  • Repair the skin barrier function (to prevent loss of moisture and bacteris attack)
  • Repair dehydrated skin naturally and locks in moisture for up to 3 days

Presentation by Ms Florence Chan, Senior Product Manager of Stiefel
Physiogel lotion can be used for the whole body while Physiogel cream can be used for face, cracked heels and elbow. Physiogel products are manufactured by Stiefel Laboratories. It uses DMS technology (Derma Membrane Structure) that is similar to the skin lamellar structure. It is hypoallergenic, fragrance free and non-comedogenic. I have tried the Physiogel lotion and cream and found that both are equally good for keeping my skin moisturised. 

In case you are interested, Physiogel products are available in Guardian, Watsons and Caring Pharmacies. The price ranges from RM18 to RM60.

Physiogel product range

Group Photo -  Picture courtesy of Jess
I hope I would have more opportunity to attend interesting and informative workshop like this in the near future.
 
Have a lovely day!

Lavender♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooahh looks quite okay, would you recommend any specific one?

Lavender said...

Hi

For body, I recommend the lotion. For hands or feet, use the cream, same formula but more concentrated.

Anonymous said...

Hello. A lot of bloggers attended the event but I can't find any review regarding their Shampoo and Shower Cream. Can you post a detailed review of these products, including their ingredients? I really want to know how the products works for others before I proceed to getting myself one.

Thank you so much! This would be of help.

lavender said...

Hi Anonymous

Sorry, I have not tried the shampoo and shower cream because they did not provide us. You may write to them for samples to try out. You can check their website for the ingredient list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails