Apologies for the super long hiatus. It feels like a century but it's good to be back.
Today, I am going to share with you my review of HABA liquid foundation.
I won this liquid foundation from a magazine. I used it for several times and think that it is suitable for oily skinned ladies. (I have very oily skin)
What I like about HABA :
1. Easy to apply
2. No thick feeling (but the coverage is medium to sheer)
4. made from pure crushed minerals from the earth. free from toxic minerals
5. Free of additives, talc, oil, petrol chemicals sulfactant, fragrances, colours amd other chemicals that cause breakouts
6. contains squalane oil - protects skin from dehydration
7. My face stays fresh for 3 - 4 hrs
This product is made in Japan and the texture is very liquid and very easy to apply. It turns out very natural for my skin. I really love this foundation though I am not a foundation person. I rarely use foundation to work or anywhere. My makeup routine is just loose powder or pressed powder.
Here are some pictures to show you why I love this product.
Price: RM145 for 30ml (during 2013)
Thanks for reading and I hope you can try it.