How have you been? I hope all of you are in the pink of health. I just recovered from flu. Today, I will be sharing with you about a new hair serum - Kerastase Initialiste Advance Scalp and Hair Concentrate.
A few weeks ago, I was invited by Kerastase to a pampering session at Razor Edge Salon at One Utama.
Initialiste is the first hair and scalp serum to impulse the growth of stronger, more brilliant, more beautiful hair at its source.
In 2000, Dr. Bruno Bernard and L’Oréal’s Advanced Research teams have discovered the crucial role of stem cell micro-environment in maintaining their high regenerative potential (a keratinocyte stem can give life to 1023 new cells). Protecting and maintaining stem cells and their environment is one of L’Oréal
Advanced Research’s main priorities.
Where are hair stem cells found?
1. On the top part of the hair follicle under the sebaceous gland near the skin surface
2. Below the hair follicle, around the hair bulb
Native Plant Cells, the Foundation of a Revolutionary Technology
The native plant cells of the Malus Domestica, an ancient rare variety of apple is used to formulate the Initialiste. With this extract, l’Oréal is tapping into the “reservoirs of life” that can be used to help grow more beautiful, stronger hair.
What is the function of Initialiste:
• ENRICHED WITH A REGENERATIVE COMPLEX WHICH MAINTAINS THE FOLLICLE STEM CELL ENVIRONMENT.
• THE GROWTH OF HEALTHY HAIR IS STIMULATED AT ITS SOURCE.
In simple layman's term, I conclude the following:Initialiste provides the hair follicle stem cells with the optimum environment for growth and regeneration.
My experience using Kerastase Initialiste:
1. The bottle has a droplet dispenser - it is advisable to use 4 pumps for the whole scalp.
2. The liquid is whitish in colour and has a very refreshing apple scent
3. It is not oily.
4. Upon massaging the serum onto my scalp, it has a slight tingling sensation which is very refreshing
I have not been very diligent in using this serum as I ought to. Therefore, I am not able to comment on the benefit as yet.
I would like to thank Kerastase for the warm reception at the salon. I truely enjoyed the pampering session.
Have a lovely day!