Monday, August 6, 2012

Recipe: Low Fat Potato Salad

Hi My Lovely Readers

Today, I want to share with you a very simple and fast recipe of a low fat potato salad that I created some time ago. I have tried this recipe a few times and have them tested by friends and family. All of them love the taste, hence I am sharing with you. Hopefully, you would try it out.

Ingredients
4 potatoes (medium)
2 pieces of sliced cheese
1 onion
3 sticks of celery
1 cup of fresh corn kernel
1 carrot
4 eggs
black pepper
200ml UHT milk
Heinz salad cream (1 table spoon)
2 table spoon of olive oil




Steps:
For the sauce
Heat the pan and add olive oil
Stir in onion. When the onion is fragrant, add in all vege and stir. Add milk and cheese. Add salt and pepper.

Prepare the eggs and potatoes
Boil the eggs and potatoes. When ready, remove egg shell and potato skin (I use the short cut method here. I cut the potatoes before boiling them.)

Mixing
Mash the eggs and potatoes and add salad cream (remember only one tablespoon), pour in the sauce and stir. The salad is ready. It can be eaten warm or cold.


Hope you will try this easy and nutritious recipe. 
Lavender


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails