Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tofu Salad Recipe

Dear Friends

I have been into healthy eating lately and I have created some salad recipe that I want to share with you.





Ingredients (You can use anything you like)
Tofu
Carrot
Cherry tomato
Glass lettuce
onion
cucumber

Low Fat Dressing
Butter Milk 30ml (it is a mixture of Milk and lemon - 200ml of milk and 1 tablesppon lemon juice)
pepper
apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon)
home made low fat plain yogurt (3 table spoons)

Note: I am trying to avoid using mayonaise as it is very fattening!

I used my home made yogurt in this recipe. Read my post on how to make your own yogurt without any gadget.

Stay healthy and do try this simple recipe.

Lavender♥

2 comments:

Louella Lu said...

Yes! Homemade yogurt! I've always wanted to make them! <3!!

Lavender said...

Hi Louella

OK. I will share the recipe for homemade yogurt by next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails