Today I am going to show u a tutorial on how to apply brown eyeshadow.
I learnt this technique during a workshop organized by Lancome in 2009.
For this look, you will need:
1. 3 shades of eye shadow (dark brown, light brown and skin color) - I am using Silky Girl Mocha Latte no 16 and Elianto e/s)
2. Kohl Pencil (I am using Stage Kohl Pencil in # 01 Karma Kohl)
3. Eye shadow brush (from Estee Lauder) + a tool that can smudge the kohl pencil color (see step 2 pic below)
4. Black Liquid eyeliner (In 2 It)
5. Mascara (Clinique lash power mascara in 01 Black Onyx)
Step: 1 - use the Kohl pencil and color your eyelid area, open your eyes to see the areas that you wish to cover, for a more dramatic look, color it higher.
Pls note that kohl pencil and your normal eye liner pencil is not the same, kohl pencil is easier to blend.
Step 2 : smudge the kohl color with a tool shown below.
Step 3: apply dark brown eye shadow over the kohl pencil area and blend
Step 4: apply light brown eye shadow above the dark brown e/s and blend
Step 5: apply the skin color e/s below the brow bone and blend
Step 6: Apply eye liner and mascara
So, how do u like this eyeshadow application technique?