I believe that the eye is the window to the soul. Our age can be revealed by looking at our eye areas. That is why we have to pay special attention to our delicate eye areas. When I was in my 20's , I did not really pay attention to the usage of eye cream but now it is a different story altogether.
Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out the new Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex for the purpose of writing a product review. After trying the product for 2 weeks, I think it's time for me to share with you what I think about this product.
For your information this Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex also uses the Chronolux™ Technology first used in Advanced Night Repair.
You can read my review on Advanced Night Repair here.
Before I present you my opinion, let's read about the product benefits according to the Estee Lauder Company:(Note: Information quoted from Estee Lauder Company)
The Active Ingredients:
Red Micro-Algae is a miracle of bio-technology from the deserts of
, works in synergy with Poria Cocos Extract and Caffeine, providing outstanding anti-irritant benefits to reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness. The Red Micro-Algae also acts as an anti-oxidant, working together with Mulberry Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract and Grape Extract to brighten and help protect the eye area. Israel
Additionally, vital Hyaluronic Acid and barrier-building ingredients help skin around the eyes lock in moisture and strengthen skin’s protective moisture barrier, while an additional blend of advanced ingredients firms and smoothes the delicate eye area skin. This advanced eye serum gel helps safeguard skin’s future by neutralizing up to 90% of environmentally generated free radicals before they can cause your skin to look prematurely aged.
What the product promises?
NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex delivers both immediate and long-lasting results over time to help reduce the look of every key sign of visible aging around the eye area.
▪ The eye area receives a burst of hydration to refresh eyes and soften fine dry, lines.
▪ Eyes look brighter and more radiant.
▪ 90% of environmentally generated free radicals are neutralized before they can cause your
▪ In just one week, skin is more moisturized and smoother.
▪ Skin looks healthier, while the appearance of fine lines and crepiness is diminished. The eye area skin looks firmer and more youthful.
▪ Fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tone around the eye are
|Close up on the product texture|
|A plastic applicator that comes with the product|
|A closer look at the texture of the product|
What do I think about this product after using it for 2 weeks?
Here are the photos of my eyes. Pardon me for the different lighting in the 2 pictures. As you can see, I have fine lines and dark circles. Both pictures are without any makeup.
Before using ANR eye cream
After using the product for 2 weeks, I still do not see any major difference to my dark circles. Of course, this is not a magic potion. However, I do think that my fine lines have become slightly softer.
I could also feel that my eye area is more hydrated. This is proven when I apply powder on my under eye, it is less cakey now compared to before using this product.
Thirdly, I feel that my eye area is more refreshed after using this product. Upon application, the product has a slight tingling sensation.
2 weeks after using ANR eye cream
What I like about this product?
1. The texture of the product is not too rich / too heavy. It is just right.
2. The product glides on to the skin smoothly, giving a silky feeling
3. The slight tingling sensation gives my eye area a refeshing feeling after each application
4. You only need to apply a very small amount (size of a grain of rice for both eyes) to feel the moisturising effect. This is because of the Hyaluronic Acid that can seal in the moisture.
This product retails at RM190 for a 15ml bottle.
Would I recommend this product to you?
Yes, if you have the budget.
Have you tried this product before? If you are interested to try the texture of this product, I think you can try to get a sample from any Estee Lauder counter.
I hope this review is helpful to you.
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!