Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nail Art Design for Feet (LAV 009)

Today I want to share with you another simple nail art design using sticker and nail art pen.


The items used are shown below:

Sequence of Application:
  1. Base coat
  2. Nail color (2x)
  3. draw small dots with nail art pen, draw flowers for the rest of the toes
  4. Sally Hansen Top coat
  5. Color used: Skin Food Nail Vita # RE 102

  

Right foot
 


For more nail art designs, pls click here.

Thanks for visiting.

♥Lavender♥

10 comments:

Shaima812 said...

So cute

Sue said...

I envy that you can paint your toe nails so well! I already had a hard time bending my body to trim those pesky nails.. hehehe.

Jean said...

the flower so so so cute!!!! how u did it so accurately huh?

cucumpear said...

That's so pretty. It makes me wish I had the patience and flexibility to do my toenails. ;-)

Kasia said...

I really like dark nailpolish on toe nails. It looks very good!

Witoxicity said...

I love the red base colour. The flowers stand out so well here. You did really well with this one. :)

SeeingSunshine said...

I really love this.

Cynthia Z said...

So so pretty!
♥XX♥

Lavender said...

Thanks everyone for your kind encouragement!

Jean
It's a sticker, just aim and stick.

Laura said...

how fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails