Monday, January 25, 2010

Nail Art Design for Chinese New Year (LAV 005)

Hi, how is your Monday?
I hope you are not having Monday blues as I will be sharing with you a Red Hot Nail Art Design to brighten up your Monday.

This design is my inspired Chinese New Year nail art design.
I just picked up the color and draw. I hope you like the design!

The design on my right hand looks quite Ok despite drawing with my left hand. Can you tell the difference? I guess it is quite similar. Agree?


 

 

 

 

The items used are shown below:



Sequence of Application:
  1. Base coat
  2. Nail color
  3. draw design with nail art pen/brush
  4. Top coat
  5. Color used: Revlon Red No 680 
Note: For this design, I only apply one coat as the coverage is very good, I am very happy with the color payoff of Revlon nail polish, I highly recommend you to get one for yourself.


For more nail art designs, pls click here.

Thanks for visiting.

♥Lavender♥

11 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

killer red just nice for cny

Eve said...

Wow! Really Beautiful! Your nails are telling me that you can't wait for CNY. Haha! Very nice job!

- evelyn

Jean said...

Pretty!! I love it!!

Witoxicity said...

Red and gold always look so grand together. Perfect for Chinese New Year! Can't see much difference between the R and L hand. Well done! :)

xin said...

i love the design! thanks for new inspiration for me :D

Lavender said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. Hopefully I will create another CNY design before CNY..

Lavender said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. Hopefully I will create another CNY design before CNY..

Cynthia Z said...

I must say, u really create magic on yr nails Lav. This is so beautiful n well done *clap clap*
♥XX♥

Lavender said...

thanks Cynthia. I like the word magic that u used to describe my nail art..

LauraLeia said...

I love the Revlon nail polish series. One coat is enough and it dries very quickly and smoothly. I just bought one in black colour and I absolutely love it! ^^

japanese nail art said...

Well design art, love to have this on chinese new year 2012

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails