Today, I was given the priviledge to meet Mr Zohn Ho, Estee Lauder's International Premier Make-up artist in conjunction with the launch of the New Pure Color Eyeshadow created by Tom Pecheux. The event was held at the KL Performing Arts Centre.
|The Blue Dahlia Collection - this is a very beautiful set (Image courtesy of Estee Lauder Malaysia)|
|The New Pure Color Eyeshadow (Image courtesy of Estee Lauder Malaysia)|
Long-lasting pigments, fade resistant formulas and four buildable finishes are fused with bold, rich hues to create infinitely versatile eye looks. From natural to smoldering eye looks, this couture collection of shadows is expertly crafted and specially formulated to maintain the highest quality of color performance, uniting beauty and fashion. Revel in the variety of rich shades from plush purple and antique gold, to smokey graphite and sweet sugar.
25 BRILLIANT SHADES
- Exclusive True VisionTM Technology incorporates intense, highly pigmented shades for a saturated color rich application
- A crystalline laminate polymer intensifies color clarity and vibrancy in one easy stroke
- A subtle to high impact color palette ensures a shade for all skin tones and desirable eye looks
- 25 powerful shades create endless color combinations and eye looks
4 DYNAMIC FINISHES
- From a rich matte to a modern metallic, these four, multi-dimensional finishes animate the eyes for a boldly rich statement:
MATTE: Jet milled coated pigments provide a contemporary, suede-like finish
SATIN: A low lustre texture combined with a refined luminosity creates a soft sophisticated sheen
LUMINOUS: Prismatic light-reflecting pearls provide a chic, lustrous sparkle
METALLIC: Flattened and round pearls are paired to create intense, vivacious drama
HIGH PERFORMANCE FORMULA
- Technologically advanced reflective pearls provide an exclusive ultra brilliance
- Buildable coverage from a slight whisper of color to a dramatic flush. Wear alone or layer shades for a customized look
- A perfect blend of spherical and smooth powders deliver a flawless, smooth application
- Color-true formula will not fade, flake or crease
Availability: The NEW Pure Color EyeShadow will be available at all Estée Lauder counters nationwide from end October 2010 onwards.
Retail Price of the Pure Color eye shadow: RM70
Mr Zohn Ho demonstrated 3 looks on 3 lovely models - winners of the recent Estee Lauder Model Search Malaysia.
|Picture taken with Ms Jean Loh and Mr Zohn Ho|
I will do a review of the colors that I received in another post.
Meanwhile, if you are free on 8 to 10 Oct 2010 and wish to meet Mr Zohn Ho to learn a trick or two, please contact 03-24431018 to purchase a RM300 fully redeemable voucher and book your seat for the Art of Eyes Makeup Lesson at Parkson Pavilion.
Have a lovely Day!