Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Product Review: Kiehl's Nymphaea Alba UV Shield SPF 35



I have been using this sunblock for several months and it's about time that I write a review. I bought this product last December 09 during Kiehl's Christmas party at Pavillion, I think.

Note: I have finished using my Lancome UV Expert Neuroshield sunblock some time ago.




Ingredients



When applied to the face, it does leave a slight white cast but it does not bother me so much.
Active Ingredient = Titanium Dioxide (that means it is a true blue sunblock, not a sunscreen)

What I like about this product:
- The texture is very light as shown in the picture above. It's very runny.
- It does control oil to a certain extent. My face becomes oily after 3 hrs or so.

What I dislike about this product:
-It does not contain makeup base, so I have to apply a makeup base after applying this sun block.
-The price isn't very pocket friendly. I must admit that Lancome UV Expert Neuroshield sunblock is even more expensive.
 
Rating for Product Texture:4/5
Rating for Product Packaging: 4/5
Price: RM100 for 30 ml
Will I repurchase: not sure, because I found another product that is cheaper and have better oil controlling properties (will review in another post)

What brand of sunblock are you using now?
Do you think that only expensive sunblock works?
Thanks for sharing.

♥Lavender♥


5 comments:

Witoxicity said...

I would be interested to read about your other sunscreen. I'm still quite lost when it comes to sunscreens for the face. I have one, but I don't use it often enough. :P

DinaXYYan said...

I'm using biore right now, and it's pretty good on oil control! :)

Lavender said...

Witoxicity & Dina
Yes, my current favourite is Biore. same with u Dina. Will review later

Anonymous said...

hi, would like to check is it suitable for combination skin type?

lavender said...

Hi Anonymous
I think it is suitable for combination skin too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails