Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tsuya-Tsuya Korean Night Diva Makeup Workshop

Few weeks ago, I attended a makeup workshop by Tsuya-Tsuya. Thanks to Vonvon who posted the invitation on her blog.

Though it was a very brief workshop (less than 1 hr), we managed to learn about the Korean Diva Night Makeup.  

The criteria of a Korean Night Diva Look is shown in the slide below:




The makeup artist working on a model.
 

 For the Korean Diva look, BB cream is applied on the face with no loose powder. I am not a fan of BB cream as I have very oily skin and need to put loose powder to set the makeup. I used color 23 which is very close to my skin tone.
 

My eye makeup which I did on myself using NYX eyeshadow and Tsuya-Tsuya Gel Liner in purple. I only used the mascara without the extra lengthening fibre because of time constraint.

 

 

 
What do you think about this look? I think I need to do darker shading as I am a monolid person.

Have you heard of Tsuya-Tsuya before?

I will be sharing my Lancome makeover soon. Stay tune...

♥Lavender♥

7 comments:

Sherry said...

what that name never hear before.

hehe.. dark shading is give you like going out in evening :) hehe..

shaynaJo said...

ohhh i missed this.. too bad..
when was this? and are the products good? which 1 is the star product? =)

Sherry said...

planning giveaway http://www.mymomsbest.us/2010/01/giveaway-in-february-in-process.html

Lavender said...

hi ShaynaJo

the makeover was on 17 Jan, the star product is the gel liner and the fiber for mascara.

Lavender said...

Hi Sherry

ya this is a night makeup look

Vonvon said...

Hi Lavender,

Thanks for coming to the workshop.

Witoxicity said...

Wow, what an interesting workshop with pointers on how to achieve that look! Thanks for the snapshot of the powerpoint presentation.

The purple on your eyes is gorgeous! I need to learn how to do my eyes this way. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails