Monday, January 17, 2011

Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Pink Spice

Dear Readers

I thought today I will do a mini review of a Clinique lipstick that I got for free during one of their roadshows in 2010.

The color I got is called Pink Spice. When I look at the color, I was not very excited as it looks dull. When I applied on my lips , they look quite natural. The texture is very smooth and there is no wierd scent or taste.
It is also not drying to my lips. This is something that is different from other long lasting lipstick.

As for the staying power, I can't comment much because everytime before I eat, I will tissue off my lipstick first. This is my habit since long time ago, my reason is that I wouldn't want to eat wax! What about you, do you tissue off your lip color before eating?






Thanks for reading. Yahoo! Thursday is a Holiday for those who are in Malaysia!

Lavender♥

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cool thing to do! To wipe your lipstick before you eat. I will definitely keep that in mind next time I wear lipstick!

AskMeWhats said...

I just realized today after seeing your post that you have such lovely -shaped lips! :)

Lavender said...

Michelle
Ya, try to do that.

Thanks Nikki!

The Beauty-Addict said...

love it! this lippie looks gorgeous on you! :) following you!

Lavender said...

Thanks Beauty Addict!

Witoxicity said...

I've never wiped off my lipstick before eating. Gosh, I must have ingested a lot of wax in my lifetime!

Lavender said...

Witoxicity
It's just my habit and imagination about eating the wax...not proven in science though...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails