I attended the Estee Lauder Model Search Kick-off event at Mid Valley yesterday. I had fun watching the brief catwalk session by the winners of 2010.
Starting 25 April 2011, the search for this year's winners takes place with the Estee Lauder Model Search 2011 road shows at respective shopping malls throughout Malaysia.
- 25th April to 1st May: Metrojaya Mid Valley Centre Court, KL (03 2284 8422)
- 9th to 15th May: Parkson Mahkota Parade Concourse, Melaka (06 282 7123)
- 18th to 23rd May: Jusco Kinta City, Center Court, Ipoh (05 549 5266)
- 25th to 30th May: Parkson 1 Borneo Concourse, Sabah (088 484 436)
- 8th to 12th June: Jusco Queensbay Concourse, Penang (04 641 1108)
- 15th to 19th June: Parkson 1 Utama, LG Oval Concourse, PJ (03 7726 2377)
- 28th June to 3rd July: Jusco Tebrau City, Center Court, JB (07 355 4593)
- 5th to 11th July: Suria KLCC Concourse, KL (03 2382 0600)
For more details on the contest, please read my previous post here.
For those of you who had been wanting to get a professional portrait photo of yourself, this is the time. You only have to pay RM300 to enjoy a full makeover including professional hair styling by Miko Galere and wardrobe styling by Carven Couture. Besides pampering yourself with the makeover, you can also redeem Estee Lauder products worth RM250.
Do enjoy the photos during the event that I managed to snap!
|Before the start of the event|
|The pretty ladies who won last year's model search|
|I also tried out the new Pure Color lipstick in Red Tango. The chief makeup artist, Joyce Lee chose the color for me to match my red outfit. Although I don't think I can wear red, this color looks quite good on me, what do you think?|
|Marion Caunter interviewing the ladies on their favourite products|
|In my red dress. In this pic, I already took out my red lip color to try another color.|
|The Pure Color lipstick retails at RM85 each, do check them out|
Thanks for reading! have a lovely day!