Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tribute to my colleague and friend

Dear Friends

Today, I want to share with you that I lost a colleague and a friend. She went home to be with the Lord yesterday night after fighting for about 2 years. She has been very strong and I am proud of her. I shall miss her. She has been so kind to me. I admire her patience and gentleness.

The cross stitch was sewn by her. She showed it to us when we visited her in May 2011. Time flies.


Dear Sister,

I just want you to know that I miss your company discussing about simple thing like health food. I will remember you when I eat avocado. You were the one that taught me how to eat avocado. I will remember your laughter and the jokes you told. I could still hear your voice in my memory.

I am comforted as you are in a better place now.



Good bye sister. I am glad to know you.

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :( *hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails