Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vanity Trove: March Edition

Dear Friends,

March has marched in a little too fast. What have you been planning? It's already mid March and I have received Vanity Trove March edition early this month and was excited to unbox it.

To be honest, I was a bit dissapointed to see too many vouchers instead of products. I hope that Vanity Trove can improve on the trove. If I were a subscriber I would love to see deluxe size products delivered to me instead of tiny sizes that can be obtained from the beauty counters. I would also not be happy to receive vouchers because I may not use them at all.

Anyway, I am happy that they gave Lunasol sample. If the sample is deluxe size would be great. 
I must say that Vanity Trove Feb edition was much better than March edition. I hope that Vanity Trove can improve their trove further to attract more customers.




RM60 per box

To subscribe, please visit:





1 comment:

Sherry said...

Invite u join my giveaway http://jewelrybys.blogspot.com/2013/03/hello-kitty-and-jewelry-giveaway.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails