Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Haul from Origins and Skin Food

After seeing the Origins Holiday set that Lilian blogged about, I went to Parkson 1 Utama to grab the set.

Every purchase over RM100 comes with 2 free lip glosses (while stock last).
The lip gloss texture is good but the color is not nice.



 The items: Plantidote - Mega-Mushroom Face Serum , Face Cleanser, Eye serum, Body Cream & Face Cream

 

On the same day I also grabbed some items from Skin Food
i.e. Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Hair Oil and Makeup Remover

 

 I will review the products when I start using them. Stay tune...

7 comments:

Cynthia Z said...

wow nice haul..I like the sound of Plantidote mega mushroom face serum...let us know how it is k :)
♥XX♥

twinsouls888 said...

Whoah very nice haul girl ^_^ I love it :)

Sherry said...

nice haul but expensive for me as low income

Lavender said...

yes girls, it's a nice haul though a bit pricy..

Witoxicity said...

That's a great haul. I'd love to read your reviews on them. :)

Lavender said...

Yes will review them soon

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails