Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vanity Trove - April Edition

Hi Girls,

I received the April Edition of Vanity Trove and would love to show you the contents. I was quite excited while unboxing it and was pleasantly surprised by the lovely items inside. the theme of April's Trove is The Shower of Summer.

 

The contents:

1. 5 sachets of Clarins Intensive Brightening serum - I have tried it and love this serum! so light and easy to absorb (RM295 - 30ml)

2. Kate Eyeshadow RM49 each- I got the light colour and love them as it is a good basic colour

3. Perkins Nail Wrap - RM39.90 for 20 strips.  This is a cool item to have even for a nail artist like me. I have not tried any nail wrap before as I prefer to draw. I shall experiment with it soon. If you have no idea to do your nail art, this is definately for you.

4. 1 ml of L'eau D'Issey Florale EDT (RM255 - 50ml / RM350 - 100ml)

5. Oriks Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream (1g x 3) (RM398 - 50g) - It's a hydrating moisturiser to smoothen wrinkles, tightens pores and brightens complexion. It has 90 types of natural minerals! wow!

6. KilaDoll Black Pearl Mask - 1 piece 

7. Clarins Face and Body Treatment 50% discount voucher and Oriks promotion voucher

 



I must say that Vanity Trove is serious about their business and are ready to receive constructive feedback. Bravo to VT team for their commendable effort! Keep up the good work!

I am happy to say that April trove is what we are looking for in a beauty box. There are not one but 2 FULL SIZED items! 

The best part is that the monthly subscription fee is revised to RM50 only. So if you are looking for a box to subscribe, do visit www.vanitytrove.com and get yourself a beautiful surprise. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails