Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lancome Makeover with Cosmopolitan magazine

I had the opportunity to join the Lancome makeover on 23 Jan 10, thanks to Lilian who gave me the tip-off.


Before makeover
 


After makeover, not much difference right?
  

  
 
See the super thick mascara, i feel like cannot open my eyes
  

can't really see the shading after I open my eyes.
  

the makeup artist and myself
  

 

Personally, I think the shading is not very good, can't really see, I expected something like Lilian's makeover.

What do u think?

Lavender♥

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I seriously think you look gorgeous in this makeover :)

Sherry said...

so pretty :)

Tammy said...

very nice... makeover! u should have this look..it suits u a lot

Fabuless Beauty said...

Your makeover is great! It's subtle and natural.

Witoxicity said...

Although the eyeshadow could have been more, I still think you look gorgeous there. I CAN tell the difference in the before and after pics. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Lavender said...

Thanks everyone for the complement but I still think that it could be more dramatic. Maybe this brown combination is not to my liking. I will show u my own brown EOTD in my upcoming post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails