Saturday, December 26, 2009

L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm

This is my current lip balm - L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm.

It is very good for dry and chapped lips, especially if we are constantly in the air-conditioned office or room. 

For greater effectiveness, apply before you go to sleep. You will have smooth lips in the morning. 


Scent: Smells like butter
Texture: Very smooth
Packaging: 3/5 (if it is a tube form will be better)
Rating: 4/5 - Very good for dry chapped lips
Price: RM29 for 8ml
Will I repurchase: Most probably

What brand of lip balm do you recommend? Any favourite lip balm? Pls share.

♥Lavender♥

2 comments:

Witoxicity said...

I haven't used L'Occitane's lip balm before. I have the hand cream though. I'm currently using so many different types of lip balms, it's too crazy to name here. I'm trying out different ones to see which is best for me. :)

Lavender said...

Ok do let me know any good recommendation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails