Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Dear Friends


Here is to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012!


Christmas season is the most celebrated season. The atmosphere of Christmas can be felt in most places especially in the malls. Christmas was the day Baby Jesus was born some 2000 years ago. He is the Son of God born of a virgin named Mary. Christ was born to save the world from eternal death. Hence, He is the gift from God that whoever receive Him will have eternal life. This is my simple explaination of the Christian faith but I think online Christian colleges teach more on this subject.


This Christmas is very special for me because I have received an answered prayer. Indeed I want to praise the Lord Jesus for His great blessing for me.  



Just to show you some of my pictures taken in the mall.








This is a lovely Christmas present that I received


Hope you will find the true meaning of Christmas!


Lavender♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails