Hope you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. I had a gastronomical feast yesterday at the Pearl of Orient i.e. Penang Island. But that will be for another post.
I had been wanting to share with you another serum that I like but had been procrastinating a lot. Since it is a holiday today, I have decided to do a review.
I bought the Clinique Laser Focus serum after reading a review by another blogger and hearing good testimonies by Juli, a blogger friend. I have finished using the bottle and wanted to repurchase this but delayed my repurchase due to too many unopened serums that I still have in my beauty shelf. However, I will definitely repurchase some time next year.
|See the watery texture|
Potent serum gives every skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, sun damage. In 4 weeks, see obvious reduction in lines, wrinkles, improved texture. At 12 weeks, the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure. 63%, to be exact. Different commitment, different results. And yet impressive results guaranteed.
What I like
1. The serum has a smooth texture and spreads easily. It absorbs easily too. The texture is quite similar to Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (ANR) but it does more work than ANR.
2. It has no fragrance and no color and not oily at all
3. I like Clinique Laser Focus better than ANR because it can be applied at the eye area. Most serum cannot be used at the eye area.
4. Fine lines around my eyes appear less visible
5. The pump dispenser allows you to get accurate amount of product
6. It hydrates my skin well and my complexion looks clearer
Although this serum has not erased all my fine lines, I believe that consistent use will reduce the appearance of new lines.
What I Dislike
None at the moment
The Clinique Laser Focus retails at RM200 for 30ml. It is much cheaper in Singapore Airport.
My overall Rating: 4/5