Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012!!

Time flies and it is the time of the year to say good bye to 2011 that will soon be in our memories.


I have picked up some highlights in 2011 that I would like to share in case you missed out.....


These are my personal favorites (you may have your own favourites that you want to share, do leave a comment ya)


Here goes............. (do click on the link to see pictures and my review)


Best Blending Brush
MAC 217 it must be!


Favorite Manicure
French Manicure


My Best Holiday Haul 
my 2011 Bangkok trip


and finally.................
the Happiest Day in 2011 - My Post Graduate Graduation Day


These are only some of my favourites. Do continue to support me in 2012 so that I have reasons to organize more giveaways.


I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that visit me frequently. I really appreciate your support and comments! Do show up more often next year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 


and I wish you..........................


to be as sweet as these juicy pomegranates



to be as carefree as the wild flowers in my garden






Have a blessed 2012!!


and visit me soon for more beauty stories.


Lavender♥

2 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2012 ^__^

lavender said...

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails