Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flash by Jimmy Choo - An Ultra Modern Floral

Dear Friends

Happy Chinese New Year! Today is the first day of the lunar new year and I know that everyone is still in the Chinese New Year mood - eating your favourite cookies and delicacies. Nevertheless, I would like to entertain you with my little writeup about the launch of Jimmy Choo's 2nd fragrance named FLASH.

FLASH is a solar floral, based around a bouquet of white flowers. Encased in a luxurious, shimmering, crystal faceted bottle, reminiscent of a paparazzi flash bulb, FLASH is for the glamorous, urban woman. The bottle was inspired by a modernist chandelier from the 1970s, and references a palette of crystal, Lucite and metal. 
 

Natasha Poly was the model for FLASH. The model’s look and spirit embodies the Jimmy Choo woman: international, confident and beautiful. 
 


FLASH is a white floral with a character that is effervescent, carnal and provocative.  The perfumer, Christine Nagel says, “I created FLASH for the self-confident, urban Jimmy Choo woman: sexy, rebellious and sophisticated.  I imagined the sound of her heels, clicking on the streets of New York, London and Paris.”

The fragrance opens with pink pepper, tangerine and strawberry, for a fresh, sparkling introduction.  As these glittering top notes evaporate, heart notes of strong, exotic white flowers, with a tuberose signature enriched with notes of jasmine and white lily, reveal a heady, sexy character.  A base of white, powdery woods gives a lasting impression that is both seductive and sensual, but never too
much. 

My thoughts about FLASH
When I saw the flamboyant bottle, I thought that this fragrance will be very strong. To my surprise, it is not too overpowering at all. I like the base notes that has the woody scent. The base note can linger on the body event after I shower. This woody scent is something that I like a lot.



Key Ingredients
Top Notes:  Pink Pepper, Strawberry
Heart Notes:  Tuberose, Jasmine, White Lily
Base Notes:  Heliotrope, White Woods
 


At the launch event
We had a chance to try out the fragrance.



FLASH is available from:    MARCH 2013

Eau de Parfum 100ml     RM378  (WM)    RM396  (EM)
Eau de Parfum 60ml       RM288  (WM)    RM302  (EM)
Eau de Parfum 40ml       RM176  (WM)    RM185  (EM)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails