Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring 2010 Nail Art Design LAV 013

Today I want to share with you my nail art design for Spring.







The items used are shown below:

Skin Food base coat
Sally Hansen Nail Color (Glazed Sand)
Gold nail art brush
Blue nail art brush
Skin Food Top coat




Sequence of Application:
  1. Base coat
  2. Nail color (2x)
  3. draw design with nail art brush
  4. Top coat

For more nail art designs, pls click here.

How do you like this NOTD? Thanks for visiting.

♥Lavender♥

12 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so pretty :D

hehe.. I am one of the sponsor check out the http://thatblog4me.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-mothers-day-contest_08.html

ksc:nick said...

so natural :) heheheh

Anonymous said...

im so lazy with nails for the last couple of months.. but cute nail art!

xin said...

this design is really nice!

Cynthia Z said...

Gorgeous Lavender!!! Very tropical...love!

♥xx♥

SilhouetteScreams said...

I agree, this is very cute and tropical ^_^

Witoxicity said...

Very nice! I like that touch of gold you used on the stem. Adds some glam. :)

stellarvixen said...

this is inspiring! i have 14 lovely new colors from ettusais jellybeans range!! cant wait to spend some time decorating my nails ..so far am boring..only know the bling bling gradient technique

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

gorgeous mani i like the color combination!

Lavender said...

Thanks everyone for liking this nail art design. I have another summer design coming up soon.

lipton|TEE said...

Love the nail art design. I'm new here so I have a question, do you do tutorials at all?

liptontee.blogspot.com

Lavender said...

Hi Lipton Tee

It's not that I don't want to do nail art tutorial. It's rather messy as I do not have a camera man - I will smudge my nail. I take my own photo. Thanks for following me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails