Sunday, June 2, 2013

Vanity Trove : May Edition (Awesome Wholesome)

Hi My Beautiful Friends,

Gosh! It's already June.

I have been wanting to show you the wonderful products that I received from Vanity Trove May box. However, I was too busy with work and other stuff. Hence, the delay.

You know how I love organic products and I was truly happy to receive the May box. Thanks to Vanity Trove who kindly send me this wonderful box.

Let's see the products and you will know what I mean.

In this box, there are 3 full size products:
 
 
1. Tilley Goats Milk Soap - RM12 per bar
This soap is chemical free and its ingredients are sourced directly from the Australian Goat Milk farm. 

2. Heaven On Earth Lavender Essential oil - 1.5ml (RM50 for 5ml)
I love lavender essential oil. It can be applied straight to burns and cuts or mixed with sweet almond oil as a massage oil.
 

3. Schwarzkopf Essensity Natural Shine hair serum - This is a full size product (RM56 for 50ml)
This serum is to tame the frizzy or flyaway hair . It contains essences of organic sesame and olive oils.

 
 
4. Pure South Organic Body Lotion with Fresh Goat's Milk - 50ml (RM59 for 255ml)
Rich in Vitamin A and D, rose oil and Rosella extracts, it is effective to treat dry & distressed skin.

5. Avene's Thermal Spring Water (Eau Thermale  Avene) - 50ml (RM19)
Suitable for sensitive skin. it can soothe and soften skin. Use it as often as required.


Finally, there are also some discount vouchers.

Overall, I think that RM50 is a fair price considering you receive 3 full size products.
Vanity Trove has improved in their product selection and this time there are so many good stuff in this box. I am very happy because all are organic products and they are either full size or deluxe size. 

If you wish to subscribe, here are the details




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails