Thursday, February 11, 2010

Makeover for My Model

Today's FOTD is done on a model. She has a smooth complexion. BB cream and loose powder is applied on the face.

The items used are shown below:


Steps:

1. after eye base, apply Stage Kohl pencil , smudge the color evenly
2. apply black eyeshadow on top of the kohl pencil color
3. apply grey eye shadow above black shadow to create tone
4. apply gold color
5. apply highlighter at brow bone
6. apply liquid eyeliner, mascara and eye liner
7. apply blusher
8. apply lipstick

Before
  
After
  

  

  

  
 The hairdo is by the salon
  

 

How do u like this gold and black look?

Lavender♥

9 comments:

Ashwini said...

Wow you really brightened up her face, and I like her lipstick and gloss. :)

Unknown said...

Nice look! I love her hair with the feathers :)

Sue said...

the eye make up makes her eyes more alive! btw, how about a pair of false lashes to add on to it? it's because I thought since she has a hair do, maybe add on a dramatic eye makeup to go with it. =D

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so glamourous :) gold and black make such a beautiful combo

xin said...

she looked really glam after the make over! great job :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so pretty :)

I like her hairstyle too!

dont forget my giveaway start!

http://mymomsbest.us find out yeah

Lavender said...

Hi Everyone

thanks for complementing my model's look. I like her look too.

I agree with Sue that a pair of falsies will add some drama but yours truly is not good at it yet. next time maybe.

Witoxicity said...

She looks gorgeous! You have the magic touch, Lavender. Which mascara is it that you've used here, btw? Love the lashes.

Lavender said...

Thanks Witoxicity!

I used Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails