Sunday, February 28, 2010

Skin Food Choco Melt Lip Gloss

Today, I would like to show you the Skin Food Choco Melt Lip Tube that I use almost daily. I leave one in my handbag.

Why I like it:

It looks good on its own. It keeps my lips moist in the air-cond office.
I do not need to apply lipstick if I apply the pink shade.
Note: The brown shade is more neutral and can be applied before or after lipstick application. For those who like it nude, you will prefer the brown shade.


Left - Brown                              Right - Pink


Rating for Scent:4/5 (I like the chocolate flavour)
Rating for Product Texture: 3/5 (a bit on the sticky side)
Rating for Product Packaging: 4/5
Rating for Product Lasting Effect: 3/5
Price: RM26 for each tube
Will I repurchase: Yes (because I like the flavour and color)

What lip gloss are you using now? Any favourite?

Thanks for sharing

Lavender

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

both shades work for your lovely lips!

Kasia said...

I really like both shades, but if I had to pick one I'd get the pink one. Very very pretty!

DinaXYYan said...

love both of the shades :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

The brown shade looks like its right up my alley :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

me using is nivea

Lavender said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

Witoxicity said...

They both look great on you. The pink is definitely easier as it gives more colour. Oh, I so love the name Choco Melt. :D I'm keep changing around with lipglosses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails