Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Origins Out of Trouble® 10 minute mask

 I have personally owned this mask and can testify that it really worked for me. As I have very oily skin, I have occasional pimples. I will use this mask and the spot will heal. I also spot the mask on the pimple overnight. However, you MUST NOT leave the mask overnight if you apply on your whole face.


 

Price : RM95 for 100ml

My Rating: 4.5 / 5

Below is a caption taken from Origins website.

"Out of Trouble® 10 minute mask (to rescue problem skin)


When skin is too-slick or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it’s Origins to the rescue to keep skin out of trouble. Nature’s trouble-shooters, including super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur, calming Camphor plus skin-sloughing Salicylic Acid, rapidly respond to problem skin’s plight with a three-part plan - sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to oust potential outbursts.

HOW TO USE: Layer over clean face and throat. Avoid eye area. Wait 10 minutes. Remove with damp washcloth.

Best for all skin types"






















1 comment:

Wendy Pua said...

i going to grab this up :)
for my Bf

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails