Happy New Year 2012 to all my lovely friends! hope you had a wonderful start to the year.
I want to start the new year by introducing the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence EX which I have finished using a month ago. This product is made in China but I am not too worried as it is made under the license of the Mentholatum Co.
I purchased this hydrating serum when I felt that my skin needs some extra hydration. The common misconception is that when you have oily skin, your skin will not be not dehydrated.
1. Provides deep hydration with a high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid
2. Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant
3. Skin appears visibly smooth and luminous
Some Ingredients that caught my attention:
Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Squalene, Glycerin
|The pump design is not good as it spills after several usage|
|The texture is smooth|
What I like
1. smooth texture
2. Hydrates my skin well ( I use this serum after toner followed by Moisturiser and sunblock - during day time, For night, I use this serum after toner, followed by moisturiser and top up with Clinique Mositure Surge)
3. Reasonable price - about RM60 (30ml)
4. No color/fragrance
What I dislike
1. This product contains Methylparaben which is not so good for the skin. Most of the non-organic products contain paraben in the ingredients to preserve the product (including expensive counter brands).
2. The pump design is not good. It spills and can be very messy.
Product Rating: 4/5
Other than that, I have no complaints. Have you tried this before?
Once again, I wish you a Happy 2012!