Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Product Review: Urban Decay Sky Scraper Mascara

This Urban Decay Sky Scraper Mascara comes with the UD Eye Shadow Primer Potion set which I bought quite a while ago. This mascara is a sample size. Despite that, I still have not finished it yet because I seldom use mascara.

The mascara wand has short bristle and can coat the lashes well, even the fine lashes

Without Mascara

With Urban Decay Mascara - eye lashes appears longer and more dense




Like
1. The mascara wand has short bristle and can coat the lashes well, even the fine lashes
2. lengthens lashes with 2 or 3 coats
3. Curls up the lashes
4. Does not clump the lashes but separate lashes well

Dislike
1. Smudges easily as I have oily skin, my eye area is oily too

Have you tried this UD Mascara before?

Have a great week!

Lavender♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails