Thursday, June 2, 2011

Product Review: Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum

Dear Friends,

Today, I will be introducing to you another hair care product from Charles Worthington.

I have tried Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum and would like to share with you my thoughts.


In my earlier post, I share with you on Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Conditioner. I used the conditioner and followed with Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum.

What does the product promise to deliver?
1. Smooth, shiny and silky hair.
2. Contains UV filters to protect hair from sun damage
3. Tames and protects unruly hair for long lasting control and shine
4. Eliminates flyaways
5. Guards against heat styling damages

How to use?
Squeeze excess water out of freshly washed hair (do not towel dry). Dispense 2 - 3 pumps of the serum and smooth through wet hair from mid lengths to ends. Comb through and for best results blow dry.
On dry hair, use sparingly to control stray ends.

What I like about Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum?
1. It is a transparent liquid and it is not oily
2. It keeps my hair in control
3. It gives my hair a healthy protective sheen
4. no scent

Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum is available at Watsons store. 
The retail price is RM29.90 for 30ml.

For more information, please check out Charles Worthington's site


The picture below is my hair after using the serum. Can you see how glossy they are? I simply love this serum!


Has anyone tried this serum? Please share your opinion.

Thanks for reading and stay tune for my next review.

Lavender♥

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love its after effect on your hair!!!

Witoxicity said...

I've never tried CW products before but I think they are available here. All these that you've reviewed sound fantastic and they do deliver on their promise. :)

lavender said...

Hi Michelle
Yea, it has a special sheen.

Witoxicity
Yes, the products are affordable and give good results.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails