Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Product Review: H2O Raspberry Guava Shower Gel

I have finished using this H2O Raspberry Guava Showel Gel and it's time for me to do a review.
I have taken the pictures before I use up the tube. I bought this shower gel during their warehouse sales in 2010. This is the first time I tried H2O product and I love this shower gel to bits.




Can you see the small pearls? They can be crushed and a sweet scent will be released.
What I love most is the sweet scent that lingers on your body for a while after you bathe. I love to crush the small pearls as they will release a sweet smell. 

This shower gel is moisturising enough for me. I will definitely hunt this down if they have a warehouse sales this year.

My rating : 5/5

Have you tried this shower gel before?

Thanks for sharing.

Lavender♥

3 comments:

Witoxicity said...

Never tried this one, but I love that part about crushing the pearls that release the scents. How lovely!

Lavender said...

Witoxicity
Yes this is a lovely bath gel indeed

Zatheela said...

looks sooooooooooo nice!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails