Sunday, February 13, 2011

Product Review: Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Facial Cleanser

Dear Readers

I will be sharing about the Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Facial Cleanser that I purchased during Christmas in 2009.





This is a creamy cleanser and it has a mushroomy smell. I am not a fan of the smell. It is very creamy and does not have any foam.

I have tried this cleanser and I don't quite like it because it leaves a film on the skin. (Note: I have oily skin)
I think that this cleanser will be great for those with very dry or mature skin. This cleanser will not take away any sebum on the skin surface but it will keep it moist and hydrated.

I only used this cleanser once and hand it to my mom who has finished it long ago. However, when I asked her for her feedback, she said that she does not feel that her skin is thoroughly clean. This is probably due to its "oily" finish.

Anyway, I would still recommend this product to people with dry skin / mature skin.

Has anyone tried this cleanser before?
To all my readers, happy Valentines's day!

Lavender♥

2 comments:

Witoxicity said...

I wouldn't want a cleanser that leaves a film on the skin. I would feel funny about it too, just like you.

Lavender said...

Witoxicity
Ha ha.. oily skinned ppl are afraid of this type of cleanser. maybe when we are older we will appreciate them better...he..he..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails