Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Gel Essence

Today, I will introduce to you this Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Gel Essence.

I received this serum as a tier gift. I finished using the 5ml tube and find that it is a product worth the price. It is very good for hydrating your skin. I find it good even for my very oily skin.



 


Ingredients:
Enriched with NeuroCalm™ precious plant complex - Rose de France, Mu Dan Pi, Moringa 

What it promises: (according to Lancome's website)

Concentrated Moisture, Intense Relief.

Its original and incredibly fresh texture brings intense hydration, immediately and for 24 hours. Deliciously hydrated, skin recovers comfort, softness and luminosity.

Boosted Hydration: 4 times more moisturising microcapsules* to instantly rehydrate thirsty skin.

Intense Soothing:
Hydra Zen NeuroCalm™ Gel Essence helps to fight the effects of environmental and emotional stress on skin.

Rating for Texture: 4.5/5 very smooth and absorb easily
Overall Rating : 4.5/5
Will I purchase:Yes
Price: (if not mistaken) RM170 for 30ml

Have you tried this Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Gel Essence before? What is your favorite serum at the moment?

Thanks for sharing.

♥Lavender♥

4 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

lancome product no try before

Vonvon said...

I have this somewhere in my stash but haven't come to trying this yet. ;)

Witoxicity said...

The list of ingredients sounds intriguing. I have never heard of any of them before. Very interesting product with the super-hydration that it promises.

Lavender said...

Thanks for the comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails