Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chinese New Year Nail Art LAV 006

Today I want to share with you another CNY nail art design.

This is a design inspired by the year of the Tiger. Some of u may know that in the Chinese Calender, this year's animal zodiac is Tiger. Hence, this design is to usher in the Year of the Tiger.

 

  

 


The items used are shown below:



Sequence of Application:
  1. Base coat
  2. Nail color (2x)
  3. draw design with nail art pen/brush
  4. Top coat
  5. Color used: Silky Girl  no 18 Firltatious Fushia


For more nail art designs, pls click here.

If I have the time, i will post another Valentine's day nail design. Stay Tune..


Do u like this design?

♥Lavender♥

8 comments:

Jessying said...

nice nice !! tiger strip !

Sue said...

*roarrr* :D this is nice! love the purplish pink color! :D

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is AMAZING :D you chose the perfect shade of pink too

Cynthia Z said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this design Lavender!!! The colors are perfect! The pink is so pretty. I wish I can do this on my nails someday. Good job.
♥XX♥

jo.frougal said...

I tried making something like this before but it didn't turn out this nice. The pink and black combination is so girl power! Rawr! ;)
Congrats and happy year of the tiger!

Witoxicity said...

This is funky. I'm so digging the tiger stripes! :D

xin said...

i love the stripes! very striking and pretty!

Lavender said...

Dear girls

Thanks so much for appreciating this pink tiger stripe design. This is my first time painting this design and i love the combination too!

Cynthia
with several times of practices, surely u can draw this one day

Jo,
U must try again and show me the result in your blog!yes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails