Saturday, July 24, 2010

Broga Hill, Semenyih, Malaysia

Hi readers,

I just came back from Broga Hill this morning.
Here are some pictures. We departed from home at 4.30am and got lost. We finally reached the foot hill at 6.00am. It took us about 25 minutes to reach the first peak. I took some pics and decided not to climb the final peak.


The climb (sounds like a song title ya)


I love this pic

Our group photo

My posing session




Coming down


Have you been to Broga Hill?

Pls share.

Have a lovely day!

Lavender♥

4 comments:

Anna said...

who is that angmor lengchai? taken? lol

xoxo elle
♥ ✿【elle have been chilling out wif blogger pals! & u are in there!】✿ ♥ http://bit.ly/9ErAuF

Jessying said...

u look so fresh in the pic !!! yaya who is the angmoh lengchai

Sherry said...

so adventure how about bungy jump? hehe.. see sunway lagoon got.

Lavender said...

Jess & Elle

The leng chai is my friend's colleague.

Sherry
Oh no bungee jump for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails