Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Product Review: Bencoolen Feminine Hygiene Wash

Hi my lovely friends, 

Today's review is on Bencoolen Feminine Hygiene Wash. This product is made in Malaysia. I have been using this product since last year.


Active Ingredients: Virgin Coconut oil, Tea tree oil, Piper Betel extract (Sireh - in Malay), Gallnut extract (Manjakani - in Malay), Vitamin E, Lactic acid

Why I like this product: No SLES & it has a cooling effect

Note:This product is approved by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia

Rating for Scent:4/5
Rating for Product Texture:4/5
Rating for Product Packaging: 3.5/5
Rating for Product Effectiveness: 4.5/5
Price: around RM29 for 250ml
Will I repurchase: Yes
Where to purchase (for Malaysian living in the Klang Valley): I bought it at Jaya Jusco One Utama but I also saw it at Carrefour Tropicana City Mall.

What brand of hygene wash do you use? Any favourite brand? Thanks for sharing.

♥Lavender♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails