Saturday, January 9, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick



 

Those days, when I first started working I had more than 20 lipsticks. I always ended up throwing them away after 3 yrs due to expiry. Now, I try to limit myself not to make any lipstick purchase till half of the current stocks are used up.

I am currently using Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in 303 Crystal Pink. At the moment, this is one of my favourite lipsticks. I like its sheer coverage. It is not sticky. The color glides easily and the scent is also quite nice. I usually apply lip balm or gloss before applying lipstick. However, when I am using this Estee Lauder lipstick, I do not have to use any lip gloss as a base. It can be used as your lipgloss if you apply 1-2 coats.

In the above picture, I applied 3-4 coats and yet it looks sheer. That's why i like this Estee Lauder lipstick. It does not make your lips looks so "cakey".

Rating for Product Texture:4/5
Rating for Product Packaging: 4/5
Rating for Product lasting power: 3/5
Price: not sure (maybe RM70 +_)
Will I repurchase: Yes


What brand of lipstick is your favourite? Thanks for sharing.

♥Lavender♥

8 comments:

Jean said...

You got the estee lauder blockbuster too is it?
I got this lipstick too..but I seldom use lipstick...

Jessying said...

this is nice leh suitable for you, wah i realised your lip is love shape~

Witoxicity said...

You have such cute lips! :D I must admit that I've never used Estee Lauder lipsticks before. This one sounds very moisturising. The shade that you have is such a cute pink!

My favourite is currently the one from Ellis Faas. :)

Vonvon said...

I have Crystal Pink too. And I used to use it everyday. Yes, it glides on smoothly and has sheer color. Good for everyday use. But somehow now it's left somewhere in my drawer in favor of my Stila Lip Glaze Sticks. ;)

twinsouls888 said...

color is so pretty. Maybe I need to revisit my love for Estee Lauder lipsticks :)

ciawei said...

Hi Lavender,

Follow yr blog already. I like your previous review of Origins Out of Trouble Mask, I bought it and it work well for my oily/acne skin.Jz love it. Thks for sharing...

I'm Ciawei, newbie in blogging. Welcome to support-support oh...
I got giveaway too!!!

Lavender said...

Hi friends, Thanks for your comments.

Hi Jessying & Witoxicity
Thanks for praising my lips.

Hi CiaWei
Thanks for following and glad that the mask is suitable for you.

Sherry said...

hehe.. reminds me that I need to take out some for CNY use!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails