Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bencoolen Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner




On my previous post, I did introduce the Bencoolen Virgin Coconut Oil.

Today, I will tell you about other Bencoolen products.

Bencoolen Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner are the product of Malaysia. I think that the shampoo and conditioner are quite good. I have finished using the shampoo. I like the conditioner because it is not very thick. However, there is nothing special about the shampoo.

Active Ingredients: Natural Virgin Coconut Oil
What it promises: 
Shampoo - Strengthens your hair and made it shinny, reduce hair fall
Conditioner - nourishes, repairs and protects your hair from the root

Highlight of the product: No parabens, No Sodium Laureth Sulfate

Rating : 3.5/5
Will I repurchase: Maybe will get the conditioner only
Price: Shampoo - RM45 for 400ml, Conditioner - RM29 for 250ml

Have you tried this shampoo and conditioner before? What is your favorite at the moment?

Thanks for reading my review.

 ♥Lavender♥

4 comments:

Witoxicity said...

It's interesting that they also have this in shampoo form!

I don't exactly have a favourite haircare brand. I switch around quite often. :)

Lavender said...

Yes, they have many products , I share in my future posts.

Sherry said...

this I no try before as I worry get my hair itchy I am allergic to coconut oil I think

Sherry said...

by the way has the item arrive to you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails