Saturday, January 23, 2010

Skin Food Sleeping Mask




 

Today I am going to introduce to you Skin Food Sleeping Mask. This sleeping mask is a product that you can leave on over night. I like this product because it is easy to use.

Direction for use:
Apply on your face and neck after your moisturiser at night. Leave the mask on until the next morning. You will have a moisturised face and neck the next morning.

Ingredients: fermented soy milk extracts
What it promises: improves the smoothness and resilence of your skin while you are sleeping, reduces and prevents lines and wrinkles
Rating for Texture: 4/5 (very smooth)
Rating for scent : 3.5/5 (very fresh fragrant)
Overall Rating : 4/5
Will I repurchase:Yes
Price:RM76.90 for 100g

Have you tried this Skin Food Sleeping Mask before? What is your favorite sleeping mask at the moment?

Thanks for sharing.

Wth lots of ♥ from ♥Lavender♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried Etude House sleeping pack, The Face Shop Rasberry sleeping mask, @Nature Rose Flower Facial Night Jelly EX and Laneige sleeping mask. The best and the only one tht I am still using and will keep using is The Laneige Sleeping Mask! The Face Shop Rasberry sleeping mask is 2nd choice cuz I found tht it has better results when use together with it's Rasberry Essence. But when use alone the results is not as good as Laneige. For the Etude House sleeping pack was a bit too sticky. When apply on my face like it never absorb into my skin. Just a layer of gel stay on my face face even I did the face massage. The @Nature Rose Facial Night Jelly I purchased online. Is a famous brand frm Taiwan and also it's popular in 女人我最大show. I found it too sticky to use in KL. Maybe becuz KL is hit and humid. Overall, still the Laneige is the best. I also want to try the Origins new Overnight mask. Lavender, have you try tht before? -Norahs-

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wah.. never try this before.

Witoxicity said...

Fermented soy milk sounds VERY interesting. I find it a bit strange though that they call it a mask. It's really like a light cream that you leave on your face, isn't it? Or are you conscious that you have this layer on your face when you sleep, like with normal masks? Just curious! :)

Lavender said...

Norahs
Thanks for the info. I haven't tried Origins overnight mask or Laniege.

Witoxicity
Yes, the texture is like gel. It absorbs into your skin after application. You cannot feel anything on your face.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails