Sunday, January 24, 2010

FIMO NAIL ART DESIGN (LAV 004)

Hi girls,

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Today, I am going to show you the latest craze in the nail art world. It is called FIMO nail art.





What you need are as below:

1. the FIMO sticks and a sharp pen knife/blade
2. Nail glue
3. Top coat

In the above picture, I only use top coat. However, I remove it after the photo shoot as I need to do some washing.




Some "cut fruits"

 

I purchased the FIMO sticks during the Malaysian Beauty Expo at Mid Valley last week. It cost RM12 for 12 sticks. I believe it is sold online.

Have you seen these FIMO nail art before? Have you tried it before? Pls share.

Thanks for visiting Evening Lavender. My upcoming post is my Chinese New Year Nail Art design! Pls come back for more nail art designs♥











7 comments:

Jean said...

So cute!!!
but sure easily drop out right?

SilhouetteScreams said...

I've never seen these FIMO things before, your nails look amazing though! :D

Witoxicity said...

That's a very cute idea, having the designs in sticks to be sliced off when needed. You sure can get many from just one stick! The sticks remind me of eraser sticks (also with fruity designs) that you could cut off in chunks for use. I had some of them when I was a kid. Ha ha! Thanks for showing this. Interesting idea for nail art design. :D

AskMeWhats said...

looks really nice :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so pretty I wan bite it

Lavender said...

jean,
Yes must use nail glue to prevent it from dropping.

Silhoutte Screams
Thanks

Witoxicity
Yes, u are right, I have erasers that looked like these when I was a kid.

Nikki
Thanks

Sherry
Yes they looked edible but not

Jodiekins said...

Love what you've done with the fimo sticks! I ordered myself some last night, fell in love with them after seeing some of the designs online.
Hopefully when I start playing with them they'll look half as good as yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails